1. Basic premise
Nagaoka University of Technology collects information from persons using its Official Website ("the Site") in areas that facilitate the smooth operation of services (such as information provision) provided over the Site. Information acquired is handled properly within the "scope of the stated purposes of use."
2. Scope of information acquisition
(1)informations voluntary provided by users(i.e., name, E-mail address and phone number)when sending us an E-mail.
(2)automatically collects and stores Internet domain names, IP addresses, cookies, information about the Site access(i.e., date and time of access and pages visited) and so on.
3. Purposes of use
(1) The information acquired in 2. (1) is used as a reference in facilitating the smooth operation of services provided via the Site. This information is also used when answering inquiries.
(2) The information collected in 2. (2) is used for reference.
4. Limitations on use and provision of acquired information
Except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, Nagaoka Univversity of Technolgoy does not use information acquired for any purposes other than those described in 3.,However, statistical information regarding access to the Site or information on user attributes may be made public.
5. Measures to ensure security
Nagaoka University of Technology takes measures necessary to managing the acquired information in a manner that prevents its leakage, loss or destruction.
6. Scope of application