Challenging to understand the mechanism bihind human behavior
Perceptual Informatics Labolatory
- Categories of technology seeds
- Infrastructure Management･Communication
- education、skill acquisition、eye tracking、data mining、cognitive architecture、
Katsuko T. Nakahira
Information and Management Systems Engineering
educational technology, servisology
We are engaged in research on perception, cognition, and behavior, focusing on the following themes.
・ Skill education: Construction of educational design based on human perception, cognition, and behavioral mechanisms
・ Perception / motor integrated interface: Interface design and evaluation suitable for human perception / cognition / motor behavior characteristics
・ Life / network behavioral ecology: Research on methods to elucidate and cause transformation of behavioral ecology in daily life situations
GPU-equipped high-speed computer
Forte of this laboratory's study
Human behavior recording / modeling technology, interactive system analysis, design technology
Areas interesting to interact with
Fields widely related to education, fields where life logs are collected
Our labolatory makes active research exchanges with people outside the labolatory, including working students.We are working on the effective development process of various abilities based on cognitive architecture and eye movement analysis. We are also working on simultaneous measurement of EEG and gaze in collaboration with the Experimental Psychology Laboratory.
- Fig1. Differences in impression evaluation between words, sentence, and long sentences.
- Fig2 Relationship between task difficulty and pupil diameter change / work completion time
- Relationship between learner ability, reading pattern, and skill test